HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 7 October 2010

THE TOY SOCIETY

Just recently I have joined an on-line forum for crafters and artists called "Creating The Hive".  I am so pleased to have joined this group as there are lots of interesting blog posts to read and some very useful handy tips.  Bear artists even have there own category which is expanding everyday.

This evening a member posted about The Toy Society, which I went along and checked out the blog.  I am so glad I did as I just love the thought that creative people are leaving a little handmade toy in a public place for a stranger to find and keep.  If you would like to find out more and perhaps join in here is the link to this wonderful blog
http://thetoysociety.blogspot.com/p/about.html

I am now going to make something and my young daughter is too so we can join in.  It appears to be catching on in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment