HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

RUBEN 8 inch TOY-BOX TREASURE

I have been enjoying making an 8 inch version of my award winning Toy-Box Treasure pattern, and have created Ruben.  Who is made from an antique red looking mohair on a beige backing, and beige suedette paw pads (well he did look these colours when I  first made him,  then I got my my hands on himLOL)!!!

Ruben really does look like he has been well and truly neglected for many years, hiding in the corner of an old toy-box.  Well I am delighted to say a lovely lady has come to his rescue, and he now has a loving home to live at, where I am sure he will be well looked after.

I have a couple more 8 inch Toy-Box Treasures on the go at the moment, all based on traditional, classical style bears, to be like a smaller version of what I would call a "proper" teddy bear.




Ruben with his friend Baxter an 18 inch Furgotten Bear by Darren.


To see further details of Darren's latest Furgotten Bear please check out his blog FURGOTTON BEARS or visit his website FURGOTTEN BEARS

1 comment: