HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 1 October 2010

A GREAT START TO OCTOBER

Well after the months of waiting, the results have been published today for the final positions of the entries into this years URSA competition.  I was over the moon to find out that my Urchins Jellie and Bean had placed in their category, but have just found out they came 2nd, which is marvelous.  So I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to vote for Jellie and Bean in the first and second round of voting 'THANK YOU"!


Jellie & Bean say "Thank You" too for making them little stars!


1 comment:

  1. Well done Jacqui! They really are a pair of cuties:o))

    ReplyDelete