HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

INTRODUCING HENRY






I would like to introduce you to my latest Toy-Box Treasure called Henry who is looking for a home as he is not very happy living in the corner of the dark old Toy-Box.

Henry is a One of a Kind 8 inch, traditional style bear from my award wining Toy-Box Treasure range, he has all the characteristics a classical style bear should have, hockey stick shaped arms, long straight legs, long snout, embroidered claws and not forgetting a hump.






Henry is made from an antique looking, chestnut brown German mohair, his paw pads have been made from a rich brown looking suedette.  This little  bear has small, aged amber glass eyes and a black embroidered, thread bare nose which is also slightly waxed.  Henry has been aged and distressed, replicating the places where a much larger bear would have been a little worn from years of love and cuddles, he even has the odd spot of darning to add to his old world charm.

I have made Henry a small old looking ox blood leather collar with tiny little bells that I have also aged to complete his much loved look.

Henry is fully jointed and firmly filled with a heavy weight stuffing.


Adoption Fee:  £85

1 comment: