HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 8 October 2010

CREAM WITH THAT ????

Well food names have always played a large part in naming my wacky bears, and my latest Grog is not going to be left out.  I just love Banoffee Pie with its thick layer of whipped cream and a slight dusting of finely grated chocolate, gosh my mouth is watering already and I have only come on to post to tell you about my latest Grog called Banoffee.  Better get on with it :-) .............

Banoffee Grog is a very chubby Grog (I think he likes banoffee pie too) who is made from a rich chocolate brown with a banana yellow and cream tip, German mohair.  His big feet and droopy inner ears are a lovely chocolate brown cashmere fabric.  You can't miss his huge multi coloured bulbous nose and very cheeky grin.  Banoffee is 10 inches tall, well he would be if he could stand LOL!!! he does prefer to either sit on the edge of a shelf, occassionally he sits upright for an alert look but every now and then he prefers the laid back approach and just watches the world pass by.



Well I am going to dash off now as the pie I have in my fridge is calling my name very loudly, there is no ignoring it anymore. Its so sad really I will have to give into temptation .......  BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment