HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Saturday 30 October 2010

HAPPY SATURDAY!!


Chutney

I really like Saturday's it is a day when I try to play around with a new design or experiment with new techniques.  I have an old film on the TV which I occassionally lift my head upto.  Todays choice of film is Harvey with James Stewart and his Pooka called Harvey.  I might even put on Hobson's Choice again after Harvey.  The thing is I never seem to watch them all the way through and miss out bits, so have to keep putting them back on again to eventually see the bits I have missed.  Today I have plans to try new eyes for a large Urchin and start a little panda bear who will be a Dolly's little friend.

Here are a few new Urchins for you to have a little look at.


Hogweed


Primula a 10 inch Urchin in her new design of sugar bag dress.  


Yolande



Well its time for me to go and enjoy the rest of my Saturday.

I hope you are having an enjoyable Saturday too!


No comments:

Post a Comment