HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Sunday 21 February 2010

LOLLYPOP


Its only a week today until the Kensington teddy bear show, and I hope the weather improves for our journey as we have woken up to over 4 inches of snow... where did that come from ? I was getting used to seeing the green grass again.

I will be taking with me a couple of new Open Edition bears to be released at the show. This week I have released a little girl Open Edition bear called Lollypop who is 16 inches tall and has been made from the most wonderful, super soft, pink with white frosted tip fur. Fingers crossed I am hoping to take with me to the show a small range of my Toy-Box Treasures and I have pestered Darren to do a couple of his Furgotten Bears too, hopefully we will have them finished in time :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment