HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 18 February 2010

DOLLY MIXTURE - A SWEET BEAR


This is Dolly Mixture who is one of my Toy-Box Treasures. Dolly Mixture has been inspired by Steiff's Dolly Bear, but with a twist :-)

This little bear is 10 inches tall and made from three colours of short pile German mohair, an oatmeal colour for her head and a pink and hand dyed periwinkle for the body. Her dainty paw pads have been made from a hand dyed lavender coloured German wool felt. I am quite pleased with the way she has turned out as I do like making bears about 10 inches tall, I am thinking of making some Toy-Box Treasure about 6-8 inches for a change.

Dolly Mixture has found a new home and is on her way to live in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment