HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Monday 15 February 2010

RAMSEY


This is another Furgotten Bear called Ramsey, who has been designed and created by my husband Darren. Poor Ramsey has had the "Darren Treatment" again....worn and aged! maybe one day he will make a bear who will look like new, I do not really think so as he does enjoy making his old looking bears, I do not think he would be able to control himself not to age and wear a bear :-) I have been looking over his shoulder today watching him put his final touches to a panda (I am feeling a little under the weather at the moment, so not much bear making from me).....I am so glad I am not that panda, I certainly do not need ageing anymore:-) I am trying to get Darren to take a couple of his Furgotten Bears with us when we go to the Hugglets show in London at the end of the month, hopefully he will have a couple to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment