HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

BACK FROM HUGGLETS

Well thats Hugglets over and done with until September, I need that time to recover :-) We set off at 4.00am to get to London for 8.30am and as usual got lost as we got into the city centre, I am now beginning to know Kensington side roads quite well :-) The weather however was absolutely dreadful, the rain was coming down in the bucket loads, but this and the fact the most of the underground system was not working on Sunday did not put off the crowds of visitors, the show was busy all day. We had a wonderful time and sold lots, I was so pleased as I introduced my Open Editions at the show and they went really well and the feedback was just amazing. It was such a nice day as we met such lovely people and caught up with friends from previous shows. It was lovely to see Val again (yes Val E. I mean you LOL) chatting with you about your new collection of dolls has given me an idea, so it will be your fault :-) Sadly I did not manage to get around the show and chat with many exhibitors, only a couple in the room I was in. Maybe next time! Hugglets is such a good show, but a bit of a long day for us as we do the journey in one day as we did not get home until 10.30 pm, but never mind we had Monday to recover, and its back to work as normal now.

The bear pictured is Tilly who is one of my Toy-Box Treasures who went to London with me.

Role on September LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a nice show, and did well. Seems like you guys in England really know how to do shows.

    ReplyDelete