HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Saturday 6 February 2010

WACKY WEASLEY


I am busy designing and creating some new wacky bears to release at the Hugglets Bearfest, in London at the end of the month. This is the best part of bearmaking, the design process. Weasley is a twist on one of my wacky designs as I normally do this style of bear with a cashmere muzzle and embroidered nose, but thought I would do an inset mohair muzzle for a change and a large needle felted nose. His body shape and arm shape is a little different too, his body is very stretched and his arms are extra long and very bent. I have a few more very different designs in the pipe-line, plus a new 8 inch bear to release, so its all fun in the Jac-Q-Lyn Bear camp at the moment. I will keep you posted on my progress.

2 comments:

  1. What a face! I just love these happy looking fellows you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne for your kind words, I only wish I could create marvelous faces like you do on your bears x

    ReplyDelete