HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 3 February 2010

HYACINTH


I thought I would show you my latest Toy-Box Treasure called Hyacinth, who has been made from the most wonderful lavender coloured, wavy kid mohair. Hyacinth has been created from my award winning pattern, and very quickly found a loving home in America. Hopefully she will be a bit warmer in her new home than she has been here, as we thought we had said goodbye to the snow, but sadly not, as it came back in abundance this afternoon. Never mind Spring is not too far away and with Spring around the corner I could not help myself by calling my latest bear Hyacinth after the beautiful, heavenly scented flowers that should be showing there heads very soon HOPEFULLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment