HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 22 January 2010

A TOWN OR A CAKE or MAYBE A GOON!


I would like to show you my latest Open Edition bear, called Eccles. Well the question is, was he named after a Lancashire town, or the famous character in the Goons played by Spike Milligan or maybe the famous cake named and made in the Lancashire town. Well if you know me or have followed my bear creations over the years you will know the answer to this question (and for those of you who do not, I will put the answer hidden in tomorrows post, so keep an eye open ;-) )

Eccles is designed to be a free standing bear and has been made from a lovely, long pile Kodiac imitation fur, but with him being such a dark looking bear, he was so terribly hard to photograph.....its a pink bear from me next, thank goodness they are better to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment