HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Introducing PRESTBURY


It is Wednesday already, where is the time going? I have been busy beavering away, well keeping warm really by making bears :-) as we cannot seem to shake off this snowy weather. I am beginning to wonder what green grass looks like. Anyway this is Prestbury (named after one of our local villages) a big hunk of a bear who is 23 inches tall and one of my new Open Edition bears. Prestbury has been made from a marvelous looking immitation sable fur, and I must not forget that he has a very loud, deep sounding growler in his tummy.

As Valentines Day is only around the corner I am just putting the finishing touches to a huge Grog called Valentine... you have guessed right he is RED!!

Hope you are having a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment