HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 28 January 2010

300 PLUS 2!


It has been a little while since I last made an Urchin, and never did I think when I first put pencil to paper that Urchins would take me to the other side of the world., and a TV appearance. Its nearly been 16 months since I produced the first Urchin, well 300 later! I have this last week made another 2. One called Joey and the other called Hermione both found a home within minutes of their release. Early last year I added a larger variation to the Urchin range at 16 inches one was an Elephant and one a Hippo, these are named after musical instruments, I must admit I think the smaller 8/9 inch ones are far sweeter, as they are just the right size to sit in the palm of your hand. I bet my Mum did not think 302 bears later she would still be making little outfits for the Urchins, she has worn her needles to fine points...NO JOKE!!! :-)

In the next few months I hope to develop the Urchins a stage further, which is something I am looking forward to doing, and I will especially enjoy dressing them up in their new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment