HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 15 January 2010

New TOY BOX TREASURE

Well the thaw has finally come! YIPEE!! It is the first time in a month I have seen some green grass.

I have been very busy these last couple of weeks, and this is a 16 inch Toy-Box Treasure I have managed to squeeze in called Gilbert, who is made from a lovely antique style German mohair.

It looks as if I better get a move on as Hugglets is only a month away, gosh it does not seem like 5 minutes ago I did the last one :-) I have been working on new designs so fingers crossed they will be ready to go to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment