HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 8 January 2010

MOLLY MAE

This is little Molly Mae one of my new Open Edition bears, who is a sweet little girl bear who is 13 inches tall and ready for plenty of cuddles.

Molly has been made from a vanilla ice-cream coloured, super soft, faux fur and is wearing a lovely hand knitted, frilled jacket in shades of turquoise, sage green and indigo, which is ideal for this cold spell we are having at the moment.

I have also completed a big 23 inch bear called Prestbury who has been made from an imitation sable fur, which is beautiful to work with. I will pop along tomorrow to show him to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment