HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Saturday 5 December 2009

The Wild Side

It is another shopping day less until Christmas. I do not fancy pushing my way through all the crowds on a Saturday, I much prefer to do my shopping late at night, when it is a bit quieter, but I think everyone is catching on to this as last year the queues from the check-outs went completely from back to front of the store and this was at 11pm.

While debating with myself this morning whether to go shopping or not, I finished off Chorley a big 23 inch traditional style bear who has been made from a beautifully soft imitation Wild Cat fur. I have sent him on his way with Darren to sit him in my shop window in Leek (I mean Chorley not Darren sitting in the window :-) ), hopefully someone will pass by and fall in love with him.

I am pleased to say Chorley has found a new home today in the UK. He did not sit very long in the window!


No comments:

Post a Comment