HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 16 December 2009

NEW OPEN EDITION BEARS


Today I have released a new range of "Open Edition" bears onto my website. These are bears that will be numbered starting from No.1 and upwards. Every 3/4 months this page on my website will be updated with new bears added and some will have their editions closed. I will be posting an Open Edition Information page update on my blog and website, this will tell you the name of the bear with a picture for easy reference and the last number that the edition was closed. If a bear has to be made up (if not in stock at time of adopting) delivery within the UK will be 7/10 days, Overseas 10/14 days. If off the shelf delivery within the UK will be 48 hours and Overseas 5 working days.

Pictured is Chelford who is one of the new Open Edition bears, he is 23 inches tall and a beautifully soft bear. For further information about my Open Edition bears please click on the link OPEN EDITIONS.

1 comment: