HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Monday 28 December 2009

DELILAH & FIGGY




I hope you are having a super Christmas and looking forward to the New Year.

I have been having a little break from bear making over the Christmas holiday, but thought you might like to see Delilah and Figgy who are 2 little 10 inch wacky bears I have specially made for two little children to give to the Mum at Christmas....I do hope she will be pleased with them.

It will soon be 2010 and before I know it will be in a panic making bears to take to London :-) Well the Christmas cake is calling my name so I think I will go and get a really big slice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment