HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Monday 21 December 2009

BEFORE AND AFTER


What a weekend it has been, so cold -7 at night and -2 during the day. Its a good job I have all this mohair to keep me warm. You can see from my pictures in our back field the frost and then the snow coming, did not stay out too long taking these pictures, I nearly became a human snowman :-) I think I should make mohair socks from some of this fur, but then maybe they might be a bit itchy :-) Well it looks as if we might get a white Christmas this year, lets hope the roads are kept clear for safe traveling over the holiday period. Well back to the grindstone for me more bears to complete.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful. Lucky you to have a white Christmas, I can only dream.

    ReplyDelete