HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 10 December 2009

PUDDINGTON


I am having so much fun working with this new faux fur, I just had to make a little cub bear, and here is my first attempt called
Puddington who is 13 inches tall, and a little bundle of fur. I am so pleased that Puddington was a big hit with my collectors, it has given me a nudge to make more like him.

Tomorrow it is back to working with a red mohair, this time it is one I have hand dyed, I am really pleased with the colour as with hand dyeing it can be a bit hit and miss, hopefully it will make a nice Panda.

1 comment:

  1. A sweet little bear with a charming face!
    More like this!
    Love Greetings
    Iris

    ReplyDelete