HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Toni&Guy Hair Shoot by my Son Adam and modelling by my Daughter Bethany


If you have a spare moment please take a look at the video at the bottom of my blog. This is a presentation by Toni& Guy Macclesfield, it was a Hair & Fashion show my son Adam organised in aid of the East Cheshire Hospice. Adam is an Art Director at Toni&Guy Macclesfield, this video shows you some of his hairstyles. He needed a younger model for the show so decided to ask his sister Bethany who is 12 to help, she is the one wearing the red Beatles T. Shirt and grey short skirt, must not forget to mention her hair is by Adam and colour by Holly :-). It was an excellent evening, well attended and lots of money raised for the Hospice. Everyone loved the pumpkins....well what can I say to this except we could have made enough pumpkin pies to feed an army :-) Signed a Very Proud Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment