HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Saturday 7 November 2009

HAPPY SATURDAY!!

Well thats Bonfire Night over and done with for another year! Christmas starts here!!!:-( well according to the television! It is a bit weird really watching fireworks and munching on a mince pie :-) and in London they are singing Christmas carols and turning on the Christmas lights. Have I missed something or is it turning out to be like Groundhog Day!!

Inbetween the activities I have managed to make a little 6 inch miniature wacky bear called Jimble. This is the smallest size of bear I make, it was quite strange making him as the bear I had just previously finished was 31 inches, so I felt like I was all fingers and thumbs going to work on this little guy. Jimble is going to live in Illinios with his friend Harry.

Today I am making a couple of 10 inch Toy-Box Treasure bears which I am looking forward to doing.

Hope you have a happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment