HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

PINKY & BEANIE

Well the weather here has been just terrible, rain, rain and more rain, ideal bear making weather though!

As I write this post these two Kats are on their way to sunnier shores, with a few traveling companions. They are called Pinky no prizes for guessing which one this is and the other is Beanie, both are 14 inches tall and made from hand dyed mohair. Pinky and Beanie will be available for adoption from Doug's Bears in San Francisco, if you have a spare moment his website is well worth a visit.

Well its back to the drawing board for me, as I have just had a large delivery of beautiful faux fur and have plenty of new designs to be working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment