HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Monday 2 November 2009

SWEETIE PIE SIXPENCE

I hope you have had a great weekend and not too frightening Halloween. It's Monday again and the start of a very wet and windy week, ideal weather for staying indoors and bear making.

I have just finished a new little 8 inch Urchin called Sweetie Pie, who I have made from one of the mohairs I sell called Wanda. Sweetie Pie is on my website and might make an appearance on Etsy later. Still learning about how Etsy works, it is nice to try something different for a change other than using eBay.

I am off to play with some new mohair dyes I have just purchased, these are a bit different as the dye sets with steam...interesting!!!!

I hope your Monday will be a happy one.

1 comment: