HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 27 November 2009

SEEING RED!!!

I have been working with some very rich looking, red fur this week, and it has drove me crazy! How can such a lovely looking fabric create so much of a mess, that I have been finding red hairs everywhere. When I moved away from where I was working I left a red trail behind me, to be fair though it has been worth finding red bits in my drinks...yuk!!! as I have managed to make a 10 inch Toy-Box Treasure Elephant called Festivity and a 20 inch traditional style bear with a large hump called Ebenezer.

Tomorrow I am going to finish off a very large Grog, I am looking forward to that.

It looks like we are due a little snow this weekend, so that will make a nice change from all the rain we have been having :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment