HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 10 June 2011

A WEEK OF PINK

It has been a very pink week this last week, nearly every bear I have made has either been made from a pink mohair or is wearing pink.  So I am going to make a really big effort next week and use another colour, but don't be too surprised if I stray back onto the pink LOL!!

Here are a few pictures of my pink creations, I hope you like them.

SUGAR CANDY - 16 inch Urchin




POPPY - 8 inch Urchin
(This little girl is a commissioned bear who is made from a hand dyed pale pink viscose and a matching pink cashmere fabric)


FLEUR 12 inch Dolly Doo.

Fleur is my latest Dolly Doo who is looking for a loving home.  She promises to comb her hair everyday.




This is a sneaky little peep at one of my new bears from a pattern re-visited.  This little bear is from my Teacakes and Cupcakes range.


Well I am off to sort through my new delivery of scrumptious mohair, can't wait to get sewing as I have some new wonderful and colourful mohairs to play with :-)

Wishing you all a super weekend ahead.
Hugs
Jacqui 



No comments:

Post a Comment