HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

TEA ANYONE???

I took a little break from my orders this last weekend and had a little fun playing around with my Urchin pattern and a pattern I used many years ago to create extra large headed bears.  I thought you might like to see what I have created.  They are called Teacakes and are 9 inches tall.  I have had so much fun playing around with these little ones that I am now in the process of making ones in hand dyed mohair called Cupcakes.

TEACAKES


TEA-BAG




TEA-CUP



TEA-LEAF

Well I better get back to my orders as I have had my playtime for this week :-)

If anyone is interested in adopting any of these cheeky little bears, please email me.

Tea-Bag has been adopted.
Tea-Leaf has been adopted
Tea-Cup has been adopted.

Hugs
Jacqui

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, I like your tea cakes very much,
    really funny little bears! Hugs, Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Iris. Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete