HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 27 May 2011

A WEEKLY UPDATE

This week I have closed the edition of Prestbury.  He has been a very popular bear and was made out of a beautiful fabric.  These are the pictures of the very last one to be produced.




I will be adding 6 new Open Edition bears to my website during June and a couple of limited editions from my Toy-Box Treasure range.

This week I introduced my very first 16 inch Urchin wearing shoes, called Cupcake.  I had to do a bear with shoes, as I am shoe crazy :-)

Cupcake attracted a lot of attention and was adopted very quickly, which has given me the encouragement to make more large Urchins wearing shoes, the trouble is I cannot make up my mind which ones my next bear will wear, it is hard enough for me to decide which ones I am going to wear, so choosing ones for my bear is a hard task! what is a girl to do LOL!!!

CUPCAKE


I have also this week finished an order of Dolly Doo's and Urchins for Bonnie's Bears in Las Vegas, who will be arriving with her very shortly.

Finally!! Today I have finished off a new 12 inch Dolly Doo called Katie, who will be making an appearance onto my website tomorrow with her friend Emily.

KATIE


I am off now to choose some shoes for my next 16 inch Urchin.

Wishing you all a great weekend
Hugs
Jacqui






No comments:

Post a Comment