HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Sunday 19 June 2011

CUP-CAKE TIME

Last week I showed you my new bears called Tea-Cakes, and I mentioned that I wanted to make some of these little bears in hand dyed, pastel colours.  Well this weekend I have managed to make 3 little ones called Cup-Cakes, and thought you might like a little look.

CUPCAKES


MINT CHOC CHIP


STRAWBERRY CUP


LEMON DRIZZLE




I hope these little bears make you smile as much as they do me.  I am now thinking of some ideas for my next Tea-Cakes and Cup-Cakes.

If you would like to adopt any of these little Cup-Cakes please email me.

Mint Choc Chip - ADOPTED
Strawberry Cup - ADOPTED
Lemon Drizzle - £49 + postage

All this take about cakes has made me hungry, I must go and see if I can find some nice cake to eat LOL!

Have a lovely week ahead.
Jacqui

1 comment: