HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Monday 5 July 2010

URSA's 2010

Its that time of year again for the URSA competition, and voting has already started for the first round of voting.  This year my husband Darren has decided to put his toe in the water and enter his very first competition with one of his Furgotten Bears.

I thought you might like to see which bears we have entered and the categories they are in with a link to the voting page (click on the bears name to be taken to category to cast your vote).  If you do like the bears we have created your votes would be very much appreciated.


Category 8.



Category 10.



Category 5.




Darren's Furgotten Bear

Category 3.

Well I better get my head down and get cracking with preparing my new bears to take to the Hugglets Bear Fair in London, that will soon be upon us.

I hope you have enjoyed this little peep to see our competition bears.



No comments:

Post a Comment