HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 1 July 2010

HERE COMES THE GIRLS



I have been very busy preparing my new competition bears this last few weeks and time has just flown by.

Petunia

What a wonderful summer we are having at the moment, clear skies and beautiful sunshine.  I have been swamped with Urchin making and thought you might like to see a couple of my new girlie ones.   Petunia, Rosa and Alice.  Alice was a little friend for Hugo, the characters from the Vicar of Dibley LOL! I could hardly say No! No! No! YES!! LOL!!!


Rosa


Alice


I will be popping back soon to show you my enteries into the URSA's 2010, I hope you will like my
enteries and hopefully vote for them :-)




Hope the sun is shining for you and wishing you a super Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment