HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Monday 26 July 2010

MONKEY MAYHEM


Well its been Monkey mad around here, these are a few of the Cheeky Monkeys I have made just recently, I have just finished another 4 all with their tongues sticking out, they are so funny!  

I have been very busy creating new Urchins, I have not even found time to continue with my new venture of my Blog Book which is all about my Urchins, which is a shame as  I was very lucky to receive an iPad for my birthday this month so I can continue with my writing on my book on the go, you can only do so much with an iPhone, the iPad is brilliant and a great tool for any budding writer.  I am itching to get back onto it, as soon as I have done a bit more to it, I will keep you posted and tell you where you can read it on-line.

I am trying to get my head around Facebook, well with a bit of help from my son, he does not know what he has let himself in for LOL!  If you have a spare moment and would like to see some pictures, please take a look at Jac-Q-Lyn Bears on Facebook.



This is Fruit Drop my latest Grog, it seems like an age since I last made a Grog!  Fruit Drop is made a hand dyed mohair in shades of lemon, pink, lilac and mint green.  He did find a loving home very quickly.

Well I can't post on my blog without showing you some of my latest Urchins, can I??







Well better sign off as I have to put some more oinks on my Pinky Winkies, you can't have a pig without an oink LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I do like your little Urchins Jacqui very cute! Grog is pretty cute too - like the colours!
    Take care now.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete