HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 5 August 2011

URCHIN PARADE


It has been a busy time for me this last few weeks, and I have not really had much time to make many Urchins, but these little ones I have just finished and they are now asking me to show them to you before I get to work on my new creations I want to take to Hugglets.  Gosh I think Hugglets is coming around far too quickly at this rate it will be Christmas again...OH NO!!!!!

MELISSA


Little Melissa is one of my 8 inch bent leg Urchins who is made from a pale biscuit German mohair.  Her nose is embroidered with pretty pastel colours, pink, lemon, green and pale blue, and wears a very pretty hand knitted dress and matching sun hat in a mint green with pink flecks.  She looks very cool on a hot summers day.

SAMMIE SYRUP


I love Sammie Syrup, he is such a colourful little guy, who is 8 inches tall.  Sammie is made from a rich golden syrup colored, curly German mohair with matching coloured cashmere paw pads.  Sammie has a cheerful hand embroidered nose in shades of lime green, tangerine and lemon, and you certainly can't miss him in his brightly coloured, hand knitted trousers and knotted style bell hat.  - Adopted.

PRU



Pru is a picture of sweetness.  She is a shy little 8 inch Urchin girl who is made from a buttery vanilla coloured German mohair.  Her nose is embroidered in shades of mint green, cream and pale pink.  Little Pru is wearing her "Sunday Best" dress which is a frilled edge hand knitted dress with a matching frilled hat in shades of mint green, cream and pale grey and decorated with cream and mint green silk flowers - Adopted.

JODIE


Charming Jodie tries so hard to be a good little 8 inch Urchin, but she does have moments of naughtiness .  Jodie is made from a short pile blonde coloured German mohair.  She has a very pretty embroidered nose in shades of cerise pink, turquoise and cream.  Jodie is wearing a hand knitted dress with a lace effect skirt and matching hat with a turned up brim in shades of turquoise, blue, cerise, cream and silver grey.

TIM & TAMMY





Tim and Tammy are both 10 inches tall with soulful looking eyes which I have needle felted with lilac/blue and white detailing.  Tim has a pastel pink embroidered nose and Tammy has a rose pink hand embroidered nose.  This cute pair are both made from milk chocolate, tight curled German mohair with fudge brown cashmere paw pads.  Coy Tim is wearing hand knitted overalls with knotted straps and a knotted style hat in shades of lemon, cream, mint green, pink and lilac.  Sweet Tammy is wearing a hand knitted and crochet dress and matching hat in shades of lemon, mint green, cream and lilac.

DELPHINE


I just love little Delphine, I think she is my favourite with her cornflower blue dress and hat.  Delphine is 8 inches tall and likes to sit with her bent legs dangling over the edge of a shelf.  Her nose has been embroidered to match the pretty colours in her skirt.

SALLY SWEETNESS



Little Sally Sweetness is made from a pretty pale lemon German mohair and has creamy cashmere paw pads and inner ears.  This little girl is 8 inches tall.  Her nose is embroidered with lemon, cream and mint green.  Sally Sweetness is wearing a lovely lemon and cream hand knitted jumper and pixie style hat with crochet edging and mint green satin ribbon bow.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest Urchins, I am now concentrating on making bears to take to Hugglets and perhaps a new design as well if time allows.

Well back to work for me I have a new Grog waiting to have his picture taken, he certainly is not a shy character :-)

Happy Friday!
Hugs
Jacqui



No comments:

Post a Comment