HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

PIES IN THE BAKERY



I am busy making bears to take to Hugglets at the moment, but the time is just flying by, I do not know what has happened to Monday and Tuesday LOL!! I hope the time will slow down a bit, I have body parts all laid out in front of me, not a pretty sight LOL!!  I have tried to be so organised but yet again the best laid  plans and all that!

 I have managed to finish off 3 little Pies for my Bakery, as I do like making them.  They are Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie and Pecan Pie, I enjoyed sewing their noses with my new thread I have hand dyed.  One I have dyed is a beautiful lemon, sage and cherry so that will be used on my next bear nose I think.  I only wish the wool felt I dyed turned out so nice, I wanted pretty pastel colours and ended up with antique washed out colours, however they won't go to waste as they will work well for my Toy-Box Treasures, but now I have to do some more dyeing tomorrow, fingers crossed for pretty pastels :-)

Here are my three new Pies

PUMPKIN PIE




APPLE PIE




PECAN PIE
has left the bakery




If you would like further information about the Little Pies please visit my website www.jacqlynbears.com and go to the Bakery page.

I have also jointed Twitter this week, wow! I thought Facebook was a challenge to get the hang of, this twittering is a whole new level.  If any of you out there have any advice regarding Twittering I would be grateful.  If you would like to follow me on Twitter my account is Jac-Q-Lyn Bears.

Hugs to you all
Jacqui xx






2 comments:

  1. Oh they're all so yummy!! What a great idea, love them
    hugs,
    Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise
    Hope you are having a good day, and thank you so much for your kind comment.
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete