HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Saturday 30 July 2011

FINAL COUNT DOWN

Just a little bit of news, if you do not already know, but I have entered the URSA's competition again this year with 3 of my bears.  PRESTBURY a large 23 inch bear, CUPCAKE who is my new design of 16 inch Urchin who wear shoes, and my new design for 2011 TEACAKES, Tea-Cup, Tea-Bag and Tea-Leaf.

As this is a competition judged by collectors and readers of the Bears and Buds Magazine, it would be really appreciated if you could spare a moment to vote for my bears if you like them, the first round of voting closes on the 31st JULY.

You can find a link for each bear entered on the homepage of my website www.jacqlynbears.com if you click on the bears name you will be taken to the category the bears are entered in and follow the arrow to the voting page.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support which allows me to continue with my bear making passion.

Hugs and Best Wishes
Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment