HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

FIRST ATTEMPT

I have completed my first attempt at a needle felted face on one of my Grogs.  I usually do needle felted detailing on eyes and my larger Grogs have exceptionally large bulbous needle felted noses, but I decided to take the bull by the horns and try a face.  My goodness I am now addicted and can't wait to finish my next attempt and my brain is bursting with ideas to do one on one of my wacky Kats.

I have stocked up with lots of felting needles and a packet of plasters LOL!!!  I am very fortunate to have a good supply of local wool which I am dyeing myself so its all systems go!!   I will keep you posted with pictures of my attempts.

Here is my first attempt Peanut Grog with a cheeky face and an open mouth.  I did think I should have needle felted his nose, but I really wanted not to be predictable and thought to do one of my embroidered ones.

PEANUT








I hope you like Peanut!

4 comments:

  1. oh, I like Peanut very very much :)

    hugs,
    Neri

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is fantastic and I think the embroidered nose adds something to the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neri and Amanda, I hope you both are having a good day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, i Like him ;O)
    The nose are so beautifull...more of them, this baer´s are my favorit !
    Sorry, my english.... many greetings from Germany

    hugs
    the Babs

    ReplyDelete