HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 6 May 2011

BIG CATS!!!


I have been really very busy these last few weeks and have not had time to get my breath, and have been very slow on the blog posting side of things ...SORRY!

Its been great having so many Bank Holidays last month and a Royal Wedding too, this month is going to feel like a really long one now :-)

Its been a while since I showed you one of the wacky Kats, and this one is HUGE!!! 25 inches tall and very fluffy, with beautiful big green eyes.  I am now itching to make a Trash Can Kat for some fun.  This big kitty is made from a wonderful immitation Coyote fur.  He was adopted very quickly and have now been swamped with orders for Kats, which is super as they are so much fun to make.





This is Mister Jones or Jonesy to his friends.

This is a commission Kat called Cheeky Charlie who is 20 inches tall and made from a golden yellow with brown tip German mohair, this big boy has big blue eyes.




I could not resist showing you my latest Dolly Doo Urchin called Josie who is 12 inches tall.  




Well I better get back to my Kat making, as I really want to get started on a red Trash Can Kat.

Have a super weekend
Hugs
Jacqui x





No comments:

Post a Comment