HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Monday 25 April 2011

DOLLY DOO's and NELLIE TOO!

It has been a lovely Easter weekend, with the sun shinning and plenty of chocolate, what more could I ask for!


Buxton Pavilion

Last weekend we attended our second toy fair this year and we had a really lovely day with a few sales and a gorgeous journey through the beautiful peak district to the famous spring town of Buxton to exhibit at the Pavilion.  We are very lucky to live about half an hour away from Buxton so there was no need for an early start like we have to have when we go to London.  It did seem a bit weird though being so close to a fair but I am not complaining as I do enjoy going to Buxton, the scenery is fantastic all year long regardless  of what the weather is like, its a photographers dream.

I have been busy creating this week, with a new Dolly Doo 12 inch urchin (urchins with needle sculpted hands and wrists and big needle sculpted feet and a crazy hair do! )



Petal (now living in the south of England).

I just could not resist in turning my Chubby Bear pattern into a Chubby Elephant this last week, and here she is "Nellie" an 11 inch loveable elephant with a really squashy trunk.




Nellie (has found a loving home in the USA.)

I am now playing with the pattern to make a Chubby Hippo, as I just love Hippos.

Last but not least a little mischievous Urchin boy called Smiffy, he will have a little girlfriend called Ginnie but she is not quite finished yet.


Smiffy 8 inches.

Wishing you all a great week ahead.
Hugs
Jacqui




No comments:

Post a Comment