HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 2 February 2011

A NEW DESIGN OF URCHIN


DUMPLIN

For awhile now I have been contemplating making a new shaped Urchin, and have finally managed to create a shelf sitting 8 inch Urchin with chubby bent legs and chubby bent arms.  Harry and Dumplin are the first two to be created and both were snapped up very quickly so I am busy now trying to finish another pair called Romeo and Juliet.

Fingers crossed I will be introducing more of these shelf sitting Urchins at the Hugglets Bear Festival on the 27th February :-)


HARRY

It has been a little while since I have made an Urchin elephant so I have finished off a little boy called Trunks, I hope you like him and a little girl Urchin called Bettie.


TRUNKS


BETTIE


Sorry this was a short post but my daughter has kindly brought some germs home to visit from school to give to me,  so my bear making has been a little on the slow side since last.  I can tell I am starting to feel better as nice sweet goodies are starting to call my name again.


2 comments: