HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

HUGGLETS PREVIEW No.1

I thought you might like to have a little peep at some of the Urchins who will be making the trip to London on Sunday.


Baby Dribble (8ins)


 

Dobbs (8ins)


Mobberley (10ins)


Elvin (10ins)


Fruitella (8ins)

I will also be introducing at the show a new design of bear.

Hopefully I will get chance to post again before the show some more preview pictures.


4 comments:

  1. They are all very cute! I wish I could make it over there someday for the Hugglets show. I've heard that it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyler

    Thank you! It would be great if you could manage to get there with your lovely bears, as I am sure you would have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, and looking forward to meeting the new design on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy

    Thanks, look forward to seeing you again on Sunday. Take care, Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete