HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Saturday 5 February 2011

LUCY


LUCY

What a miserable start to the weekend... Rain! and more Rain!

I have quite a few bears waiting to be finished, some need eyes, some need noses and others need to be stuffed, so my week ahead is going to be quite full catching up on the work I should have finished off last week, hopefully no more germs waiting to get me until after Hugglets :-)

Lucy is a 13 inch Toy-Box Treasure who is looking to find a loving home instead of going back to live in the Toy-Box.


This little girl bear is made from a pretty pale blue on a cream backing German mohair.  She has beautiful blue glass eyes and a big cheeky smile even though her nose is a little thread bare.

If you would like to see further information about Lucy and to find out her adoption fee please visit my website and click on the following link LUCY


Today I have finished two Sweetheart Urchins called Romeo & Juliet who I will be introducing tomorrow if I can manage to get better pictures than the ones I took today. Its been a bit of a dull day for any bear to have its picture taken, fingers crossed we get a bit of sunshine tomorrow :-)

Wishing you a great weekend.

Jacqui & Lucy




No comments:

Post a Comment