HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 24 March 2010

TUMBLEWEED GROG

I thought you might like to see my new variation of Grog called Tumbleweed.

Tumbleweed is 11 inches tall and is a little different to my usual Grogs, I have given him my usual droopy ears instead of ones on the top of his head, a really huge bulbous needle felted nose which has been made using my own hand dyed wool in mixtures of mustard and a mossy green. Tumbleweed has also been given large batik effect, hand dyed pre felt paw pads from my own wool too. To finish him off I have given him needle felted hand dyed eyelids to match his nose instead of my usual cashmere eyelids and a touch of white wool outlined with black for the underneath of the eye. I have really enjoyed playing around with my new wool felting techniques, especially the dyeing bit.

I have just finished a new wacky kat with needle felted details, but I am not so sure whether to give him a whirl on eBay as it is ages since I have put anything wacky onto eBay, I will have to have a think about it :-)

If you would like to see more information on Tumbleweed Grog please take a look on my website www.jacqlynbears.com

Tumbleweed is now off to live in sunny California to meet up with a few cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment