HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 23 October 2009

IT'S KOOL TO BE A KAT

Well, weekend is nearly here!

Kool Kat has just prowled by to say hello, and wishes you all a wonderful weeked ahead.

This very laid back Kat will be making an appearance on eBay.com later tonight.

It has been a long time since I have put a bear/Kat onto eBay, I hope they have not changed things to much. I always used to list as featured plus, but it seems that no longer exists so it looks as if I am in for an evening of fun trying to fathom out the new ebay format for listing bears. Wish me luck :-)

p.s do not be surprised if I get something wrong :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment