HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 21 October 2009

INTRODUCING SAMUEL

This is Samuel a new traditional style bear created from my award winning pattern from my Toy-Box Treasures range.

Samuel is a 13 inch bear made from two shades of stone coloured mohair.

I have also been busy this week designing a new anime range of bears and rabbits, one will be released later today.

Well back to the drawing board.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, great blog you have going. I am going to add you to my blog list. Don't forget to join 100 best bear artists blogs. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne

    I love your bears, you are so clever. Thank you for adding me to your blog list, I have added you to mine.

    I have been and joined the 100 best bear artists blogs, thank you for this information.
    Hugs
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete