HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Sunday 25 October 2009

INTRODUCING BUNNIKO's

I hope you are having a restful Sunday.

I am just in the process of releasing a new range of bears and rabbits. The first to be released are the Bunnies who I have named the range as Bunniko. The one in the picture is Cotton Cloud who is 9.5 inches tall not including her ears, and has been made from a wonderfully soft, ice-cream coloured mohair, and a pale beige wool felt, her little nose has been needle felted in the same shape as my wacky bears (button like). Each Bunniko will come complete with its own box.

Today I hope to finish off another Bunniko called "Dreamboat" who is in a lavender and pink hand dyed mohair.

I hope you like my new Bunniko, Cotton Cloud.

4 comments:

  1. Jacqui, I LOVE Cotton Cloud! I can't wait to see what else you will create.
    Warmly,
    Cheryl
    www.binglebears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, I've added you to my blog list!
    Warmly,
    Cheryl
    www.binglebears.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog.
    Your creations are really charming.
    I'll be back.
    Warm regards from the village
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl and Iris

    Thank you for your kind comments, I have added you both to my blog list. I am sorry for being slow to respond, I am new to this blogging.
    Best wishes
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete