HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Monday 17 October 2011

PRETTY IN PINK

I did not realise it had been a month since I last posted....what happened to September!  I know it was a very busy month for me, especially with the Hugglets show, which turned out to be a brilliant show for me with plenty of commissions and orders, so these will keep me out of mischief for awhile :-) but I must remember to keep postingLOL!

I thought you might like to see a few of the new 8 inch Urchins I have made for One More Bear in Staffordshire,  and they all have a touch of pink.




Well I am going to say bye for now as I want to get on with my new 10 inch minty green, alpaca, wacky kitten as I just love the colour and I have the best part to do...the nose :-)



4 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so very cute!!!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, dangerous for my next trip to see Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, they are so nice and beautifull !
    I love the collar ;O)
    bye
    the Babs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your kind words, Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete