HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 28 October 2011

I LOVE URCHINS



Yesterday I launched a Group Page on Facebook called "I Love Urchins", for collectors and fans to have a chat and perhaps share pictures of some of their Urchin friends.  I am so thrilled it has been really well received with over 70 members already.  If you would like to join in the fun, have a chat with other collectors and have a laugh at some of the pictures already showing, please do as this is an Open Group for all to join.

If you would like to join in please click 'I LOVE URCHINS"

Right I have lots of new Urchins to make and a couple of new wacky Kats, so I have a busy weekend ahead.

Hope you all have a lovely Halloween weekend, don't be tricked LOL!

Hugs
Jacqui xx

2 comments:

  1. great idea, and i enjoy your those intimate relationship between them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susana glad you like it. The pictures are so funny. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete