HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 19 January 2011

SHABBY ROSE & DOTTIE




SHABBY ROSE

So far this week I have managed to complete an 8 inch Toy-Box Treasure called Shabby Rose, who has quickly found a very loving home.  She is made from a very pretty pink German mohair and a pale pink suedette for her paw pads.  I do enjoy making these little bears, the aging process is strangely very theraputic LOL!! 



I have also finished today a new style of bear to be added to my Toy-Box Treasure range called Dottie, who is based on a 1950's/60's teddy bear.


DOTTIE

Dottie is 13 inches tall and has the look of a bear who has been lovingly played with and now left to sit quietly in the corner of an old toy-box.  

This little bear is made from a pale blonde, matted effect German mohair and wears a hand made cotton playsuit, which has been aged and stained for a "well loved, played" look.


Dottie has sadly one or two nose threads missing, but fortunately she still has her sweet smile.  

She is hopeful to find a new loving home very soon as she no longer wants to sit quietly in the toy-box but so wants to be able to play again.

If you think you could give Dottie a new loving home you can find out her adoption details by clicking HERE!

Well, I better get back to stitching some ears onto some bears and a Kat as I think they are getting fed up waiting for me :-)

2 comments: